Saturday, December 12, 2015

Going to Bethlehem Rhyme (Video!)

This is a first for me here on the blog.  I am sharing a video with you of the Going to Bethlehem rhyme that was part of last week's lesson!  This is a favorite for the kiddos, so we will continue to sing it throughout the Christmas season.  It helps them remember the people and circumstances surrounding the birth of Jesus, and reminds them of God's loving, watchful care.

This is by no means fancy cinematography, or presentation, but I know its often helpful to see something like this in action so that you can use it just as effectively in your own classroom.  Although I'm not crazy about the idea of seeing myself on film, I plan to do more video like this in the coming year, so stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this video! It was very helpful and so cute! It looks like so much fun for the kiddos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot for posting this video ! I'm going to translate this rhyme to French for our sweet little kids here in Dijon :)

    ReplyDelete