Friday, November 20, 2015

Theme 6 Scope & Sequence

This is our final teaching unit of the year.  Thank you for joining me on this journey of teaching in the first year of this blog! This unit follows the spirit of the sesason, and is all about a thankful heart and the birth of our Savior.  There are so many stories and messages surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas that young children have already absorbed.  May our classrooms be a sacred space where we focus on Jesus, and elevate Him to the rightful place in the hearts and minds of our little ones.



1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you. I started to get discouraged and teaching quickly became not so fun. You were an answer to prayer. Since I have been following your lessons this past year I LOVE my class and I LOVE teaching once again!!!! I feel so prepared and all your lessons go over so well in my class. Once again, a big thank you!!?

    ReplyDelete